"We serve ... So others may prosper."
“We Serve....So Others May Prosper”.
A 501(c)3 faith-based non-profit organization, Israel Manor Inc.'s (IMI) mission is to serve as a beacon of hope and empowerment and contribute to the growth, empowerment, and prosperity of every resident within Ward 5 and the District of Columbia at large. By facilitating access to essential training, education, housing, health care, and social services, we inspire each resident to maximize his/her human potential.
IMI was incorporated in 1996 to expand the mission of Israel Baptist Church by planning, managing and administering its community development projects and programs intended to provide critical social services and affordable housing to meet the multiple needs of children, adults, seniors, and families.
As leaders of IMI, we believe that:
- “We Serve …… So Others May Prosper”. Serving the community to inspire the maximum potential of every resident is our reasonable service;
- Equal access to education, social services, and life-enhancing skills is an inalienable right of every citizen;
- Human needs and development have no age boundaries. Development begins in the earliest stages of childhood and continues through senior years;
- Ward 5 and target Brentwood areas have critical education, recreation, health, housing, and training needs not sufficiently addressed by available resources;
- Facilitating the empowerment of the least, the last, and the lost of our community is the responsibility of every citizen and the obligation of our faith.
We invite you to explore this site and contact us to learn more about the exciting programs and projects underway within IMI!